2 bedroom lifestyle apartment
Inkerman Street - St Kilda East
This top floor spacious 2 bedroom apartment positioned at the front offers a big bright kitchen with meals area, modern central bathroom with laundry facilities and a large living room opening out to a balcony with roof top views. Further features include polished floorboards, heating/cooling, stainless steel oven and cook top, bedrooms with built-in robes and security entrance. All this within close vicinity to parks and Carlisle Street shopping precinct and transport.
This freshly renovated 2 bedroom apartment has all you need to feel like home.
*** contact us to arrange an inspection***
The apartment provides:
- 40 inch LCD TV (Sony full HD Bravia)
- stereo with iPod/iPhone docking station
- fully equipped kitchen with cook top, microwave, fridge and stove
- breakfast bench in the kitchen and a dining table
-one bedroom has a queen size bed, the other one has two single beds, built-in robe in each bedroom
- modern stylish furniture, including designer furniture and accessories
- heating and cooling
- newly renovated bathroom
- balcony with roof top views
- washing machine
- hair dryer
- small book and dvd collection
- 100% cotton towels
- tea towels
- free onstreet parking available
- unlimited internet available for $20 per week
You will get a great fully furnished apartment/bedroom with sheets, blanket and pillows - ready to move in.
Close to public transport (tram stop is just a 2 min walk away and less than 10 minutes to the train station). Cafes, pubs and shops just around the corner (Carlisle Street shopping precinct).
Tram: 3/3a: to the city and Melbourne University, or to East MalvernTram
Tram 16: to the city and Melbourne University and Kew via St Kilda Beach
Tram 78: to Prahran and North Richmond
Tram 79: to Prahran and St Kilda Beach (Luna Park)
Train: Balaclava Station : Sandringham Line (Zone1)
More about public transport on ptv.vic.gov.au
For price information please go to: Pricing